Stabilize a variety of trailer tongue jacks with Dock N Stow Gen 1. Once you're ready to hit the road, place the Dock N Stow block on the trailer frame and secure it with the bungee. It's convenient, time-saving storage location is an arms reach away from where you'll use it.
- Heavy Lifter: 5000 pound capacity for foot or post; 2500 pound wheel dock capacity
- Adjustable: Fits standard size square or rectangle tube frames for sizes of 2, 2.5 or 3 inches with the dovetail spacers
- Includes: One Dock N Stow Gen 1 block, four spacers, one adjustable flat bungee and anti-slip silicone tape
- Stackable: 1/4 inch lip around the perimeter bottom allows for up to 12 inches of height
- Dimensions: 7 in. x 7 in. x 6.25 in., Gen 1 block weighs 3.21 lbs., four spacers are 0.196 lbs, bungee is 0.187 lbs., out of the box
123 in stock
- Safety: Dock N Stows innovative storing capabilities keep you from climbing into the back of your tow vehicle, camper, boat or trailer in search of a stabilizing block or stand.
- Multi-use: The four most common jack foot options (round foot, rectangle foot, post and wheel) easily fit the Dock N Stow block without damaging the trailer.
- Stowable: Dock N Stow is stored securely on the trailer frame, close to the area of use. This provides more space in your vehicle for other items on your packing list.
- Durable: Made out of high-quality ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) plastic, Dock N Stow is resistant to UV exposure, water, heat, mud and most other environmental hazards.
- Stability: With an increased footprint for your trailer jack post, Dock N Stow will reduce the chances of your jack sinking into the soft ground.
- Height: With more height to get on and off your hitch, save time by removing the need to lower your jack to the ground.
- Protection: Let Dock N Stow take the beating; prevent your jack foot, wheel or post from being damaged by the ground.
- Value: What’s your time worth? Dock N Stow saves you time trailering and de-trailering.
- Innovative: With a simple and versatile design, use Dock N Stow for a variety of trailer tongues and jacks.
Shipping: We offer FREE shipping within the US (excludes HI, AK and US territories).
Warranty: Dock N Stow products are covered by a one-year warranty. Please visit our FAQ page for full warranty details.
Ordering separate parts: If a new piece needs to be replaced (not covered by the warranty) or you need an additional item, please submit an inquiry on our Contact Us page.