$49.99 – $239.99
TUFF-BLOCKS WORK WITH:
Round, Square, or rectangle jack feet, Wheel Jacks, Scissor Jacks, Tongue Jacks, Jack posts, Stabilizer Jacks and MORE!!!
- Heavy Lifter: 10,000 lb. weight capacity.
- Adjustable: Works with virtually any trailer jack.
- Versatility: Use a TUFF BLOCK by itself or with our Stackable Leveler Pads for additional height.
- Durable: TUFF BLOCKS are engineered for the outdoors. Resistant to UV exposure, water, heat and other environmental hazards.
- Stackable: Stack TUFF BLOCKs for additional height.
- Dimensions: 12" L X 8.5" W X 6" H., Weigh 5.7 lbs.
- Quality: TUFF BLOCKS are proudly made in Denver, Colorado, USA. Made with recycled plastic and engineered to take a beating!
- Strong – Our patent pending blocks will work with almost any trailer jack and it has a 10,000lb capacity. Works great with Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels, Campers, RVs, Boats, Cargo and Utility Trailers and many more.
- QUALITY – TUFF BLOCKS are proudly made in Denver, Colorado, USA. They are made of recycled plastic and engineered to take a beating.
- TUFF BLOCKS have adjustable trailer stops. Simply unscrew and rotate the stop. When you receive the block it will be screwed in for a 6 inch stop. If you need a 9 inch stop, unscrew and screw it back in with the stops out at the corners of the block. If you need the block to be flat on top, turn the stops over and screw them in.
- STABILITY – Tuff Block jack stands measure 12″L X 8.5″W X 6 “H. This increased large footprint reduces sinking in soft soil and protects the jack from ground damage. If you need additional height, they can be stacked or used with our TUFF BLOCK Leveler Pads!
Shipping: We offer FREE shipping within the US (excludes HI, AK and US territories).
Warranty: Tuff Block products are covered by a five-year limited warranty on material and workmanship.The user assumes all risks for the proper use of this device and for ensuring product suitability for the intended application. This warranty shall not cover any incidental or consequential damages due to the improper use or failure of this device. Please visit our FAQ page for full warranty details.